Our School Canteen sells juices and snacks during the recess. Fizzy drinks are banned. Strict hygiene standards are maintained at all times and children are encouraged to develop healthy eating habits.
In order to ensure the smooth functioning of the canteen we have introduced a ‘cashless catering facility’. The pre-paid cashless system has been developed by GEMS Education and ph7 to pay for school catering services. The cashless system is accessed at the canteen using GEMS Student ID card which has been issued to your child, and will provide many benefits including:
- A convenient and more secure method of payment
- Increased speed of service at queuing times
- The ability to restrict the items that can be sold to your child
- The ability to adjust your child’s daily spending limit as required
- Full details of transactions available on-line for you to view at any time